Returns, Refunds & Cancellation
1. Returns & Refunds
1.1 In the unlikely event that you feel you need to return an item, please contact us within 14 days of purchase;
1.2 Before returning any item(s), please visit in-store, contact us on 07973877028 or email us on email@example.com to discuss your return and make the necessary arrangements.
1.3 Returned items deemed faulty will be refunded or exchanged, but must be returned with original packaging and proof of purchase. Return postage cost will be refunded to you if previously agreed. Exchanged goods will be dispatched with the next available delivery slot. Refunds will be made within 30 days, upon satisfactory receipt of the item.
1.4 Returned item(s) must be in their original condition, with original packaging and proof of purchase within 14 days. The cost of return postage is to be met by you.
1.5 Cut fabric or other cut-to-size items cannot be returned unless faulty or damaged. In this case, a refund will be made within 30 days, upon satisfactory receipt of the item, with original packaging and proof of purchase. Return postage cost will be refunded to you if previously agreed.
1.6 We strongly advise returning goods either in person, or via a signed-for or tracked service.
1.7 Items cannot be returned due to claims of poor colour reproduction on our website. This is due to the variances in computer settings and quality. If you're unsure about the exact colour of a product, please contact us before purchase.
2.1 Cancellation of a ‘goods’ order can only be made;
2.1.1 Before ‘checkout’ either yourself when online or by our staff when in-store
2.1.2 After an online checkout & payment, by contacting us as soon as possible by phone (07973877028) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note: this option is only viable if your goods have not yet been posted.
2.1.3 As a ‘return’ under the conditions stated above.
2.2 Cancellation of a ‘service’ (i.e. workshop place)
2.2.1 Because of the nature of our workshops and the limited availability of spaces, if you are unable to attend, please let us know as soon as possible in writing by email to email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate you on a different date or workshop. Your email MUST include the following information;
- Full Name
- Workshop name
- Workshop date(s)
2.2.2 Cancellation of a Contract to attend a Workshop must be given to us in writing.
2.2.3 If an alternative workshop is not suitable or required, and you’d still like to cancel;
- With notice more than 7 days of the workshops date: a full refund will be given.
- With notice less than 7 days of the workshops date: a 50% refund will be given.
- In the event that you cannot attend a workshop and wish to ‘gift’ the workshop place, then we’d be more than happy to transfer it to someone else. No refund will be made and you should let us have their contact details (name, address, e-mail address and telephone number) in advance so that arrangements can be made where possible and confirmation details can be passed on.
2.3 In exceptional circumstances we may have to (sadly) cancel a Workshop. In the event of this unforeseen event, we will;
- Give you as much notice as possible
- Offer an alternative workshop and/or date
- If these are not acceptable or convenient, we will fully refund your fee paid
2.4 Please note: We do not accept liability for travel or other out-of-pocket costs due to our cancellation.