If you can't find what you're looking for here... please do contact us.
What are your opening times?
- Our website is open 24/7 - yaye.
- Our rural retail shop and workshop is currently open at weekends from 10am – 4pm. All other times will be advertised on our website (www.craftyangel.co.uk) and via Facebook.
- We are able to open at other times by prior arrangement. Please contact us for more info.
What facilities does your shop have?
- Our shop is a single storey building with flat access and wide doorways.
- We have a unisex toilet for customer use
- Refreshment facilities are available for those people attending workshops.
- We have Wi-Fi access.
- There’s ample free parking on-site.
- Outside seating is provided for those sunny days where you want to sit in the fresh air and chat about all things sewing!
Do you accept card payments?
- We can accept credit and debit cards as well as cash, Paypal and contactless payments including ApplePay.
What lengths/sizes do you sell your fabric?
- Our minimum cut length in store and online is 50cm (by the full width of the fabric).
- When selecting your fabric quantity, please ensure you select the number of half meter lengths you require - for example - if you would like 1 metre of fabric - order 2, if you'd like 1.5 metres of fabric - order 3 etc. Any order of 2 or more will be supplied as one continuos length.
- Please allow for fabric shrinkage and ensure you order enough for your project.
- Please note: Cut lengths of fabric cannot be returned unless there is a flaw in the fabric itself.
Do you have onsite parking?
- There's loads of free onsite parking with flat easy access to the shop.
Do I need to bring my own sewing machine or equipment to a workshop?
- No, just yourself. We provide all materials and equipment that you will need for the class you are undertaking.
Do you provide refreshments during workshops.
- Yes. Hot and cold drinks are supplied freely throughout all the classes. (I cannot sew unless I have a lovely cup of tea alongside me and this should be no different during a class)!
- Sweet treats and nibbles are also supplied during all classes.
- If you are booked in for a whole day please do bring your own lunch. You will have full access to a fridge and microwave for anything you may bring with you.
- Please note: we do not cater for specific dietary requirements, food allergies or intolerances - and cannot guarantee that the food or drinks we serve are free from these things - however - if you let us know in advance we will do our best.
Do you cater for private parties
- Yes, whether a child's birthday party or a unique hen party idea. Please contact us to discuss.
Do you do workshops for all abilities?
It is so important to me that no matter what, you enjoy your time spent at Craftyangel's Sewing Studio learning new skills, rekindling your passion for sewing or just making new crafty friends...
- I pride myself on working with those of you who are literally scared stiff of a sewing machine - and believe me - you are out there and you are not alone!
- To those of you who want to advance their skills or just enjoy some quality 'me' time sewing with like minded people, there's something for everyone.
- All workshops will specify what level of ability they are aimed at, the skills you will learn and any pre requisite skills or experience that may be required.