WORKSHOPS AND CLASSES
NEW COURSES AND WORKSHOPS COMING SOON...
Freemotion embroidery 'portraits', beginners quilting (4 day course), quilting binding and finishing techniques, Cathedral window, Kantha and Shashiko quilting, freemotion embroidery cushions, freemotion quilting, knitting and crochet... exciting :0)
It is so important to me that no matter what, you enjoy your time spent at Craftyangel's Sewing Studio learning new skills, rekindling your passion for creating, or just making new crafty friends...
- I pride myself on working with those of you who are literally scared stiff of a sewing machine - and believe me - you are out there and you are certainly not alone!
- To those of you who want to advance and build upon their existing skills or just enjoy some quality 'me' time with like minded people, there's something for everyone.
- I want you to try new creative things or rekindle past hobbies.
- I have a handpicked selection of wonderfully attentive and professional tutors all experts in their chosen fields, ensuring a thoroughly enjoyable and inspiring time.
- All workshops will specify what level of ability they are aimed at, the skills you will learn and any pre requisite work, skills or experience that may be required.
- Craftyangel's classes span all age groups and will interest both men and women alike.